quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2015

Motown Songs Part 1


01-Shop Around - The Miracles
02-Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong
03-Please Mr. Postman - The Marvelettes
04-Do You Love Me - The Contours
05-Dancing In The Street - Martha & The Vandellas
06-Baby I Need Your Loving - Four Tops
07-How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - Marvin Gaye
08-He Was Really Sayin Somethin' - The Velvelettes
09-(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave - Martha & The Vandellas
10-16. Mickey's Monkey - The Miracles
11-Leaving Here - Eddie Holland
12-My Guy - Mary Wells
13-Needle In A Haystack - Velvelettes
14-Baby Love - Supremes
15-Shotgun - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
16-Nowhere To Run - Martha & The Vandellas
17-I Can't Helf Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) - Four Tops
18-First I Look At The Purse - The Contours
19-Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While) - Kim Weston
20-Uptight (Everything's Alright) - Stevie Wonder
21-This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You) - Isley Brothers
22-Function At The Junction - Shorty Long
23-(I'm A) Roadrunner - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
24-Ain't Too Proud To Beg - The Temptations
25-Love Gone Bad - Chris Clark


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário