quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2015

Motown Songs Part 2


01-Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
02-The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
03-The Temptations - (I Know) I'm Losing You
04-Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountian High Enough
05-Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
06-Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Second That Emotion
07-Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
08-Edwin Starr - Twenty-Five Miles
09-The Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You
10-Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
11-The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
12-Rare Earth - Get Ready
13-Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
14-Edwin Starr - War
15-Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown
16-The Jackson 5 - ABC
17-The Supremes - Nathan Jones
18-Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate
19-The Spinners - It's A Shame
20-The Temptations - Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)
21-The Jackson 5 - The Love You Save
22-Mavin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
23-Marvin Gaye - What's Going On


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário